The sun is shining a little brighter and the days are lasting a little longer, which means it’s finally time to get outside and enjoy spring. Here are a few budget-friendly ideas to help you spring into fun!
- Go to the beach.
- Play basketball or tennis at a nearby park.
- Plant some flowers in your yard—make sure they’re your favorite color.
- Have a picnic in a nearby park.
- Go putt-putt golfing.
- Fly a kite on a windy day.
- Create a piece of artwork on your driveway with sidewalk chalk.
- Go to the local pond and feed ducks or show your kids how to skip rocks.
- Take a nature walk and watch as all the flowers and trees begin blooming. Bring your camera and take pictures.
- Invite friends or neighbors over for a day of outdoor art. Set up different craft table and have the kids rotate, giving everyone a chance to make something new.
- Sit outside with your favorite cup of coffee or tea and enjoy the fresh air.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Spend a day at the zoo.
- Have an outdoor bbq with friends or family.
- Take your dog for a walk.
- Toss a Frisbee around or play catch.
- Grab your favorite book and a glass of lemonade and lounge in a lawn chair.
- Watch a sunrise or sunset.
No matter what you decide to do this spring, be sure to get outside and enjoy the beautiful state of Michigan that we’re lucky enough to call home. Happy Spring from Family Financial!