2021 Scholarship Application
Family Financial Credit Union is offering an educational scholarship for the 2020-2021 school year. Four (4) scholarships will be awarded to students in the amount of $500.00 each.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Be an active member of FFCU and have a savings account where the student is the primary account holder.
- Must be a graduating high school senior within our field of membership.
- Not eligible: FFCU employees, FFCU board of directors, and any of their immediate family.
- Have Application, Essay, Transcript & Teacher Reference Forms submitted by Monday, May 3rd, 2021.
- Essay, Transcript & Teacher Reference Forms must be emailed to email@example.com.
- School and Community Involvement (10 Points)
- Work Experience (5 Points)
- Academic Record – Include Transcript (5 Points)
- Essay (20 Points); Essay must be double spaced and no more than two pages.
- Teacher Reference Forms (10 Points); Must have 2 forms submitted.
The scholarship check will be made payable to the awarded student.
It’s ten years in the future: The year is 2031.
Describe your vision of how you will manage your personal finances in the year 2031.
Include in your vision how you will… Save, borrow, and pay for items, and also visualize how Family Financial Credit Union will make that vision a reality.