10 Top Inspirational Quotes to Get You Through the Final Days of 2020
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
– Winston S. Churchill
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
– Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
-Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.”
-Kalu Ndukwe Kalu
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
- “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.”
- “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
2020 has shown each and everyone of us new trials and tribulations. With the coming holidays and 2021 quickly approaching, relax, and let go of the stress from the past year. Start planning goals and resolutions for the next year, and most of all, stay safe.