2020 Scholarship Application
Family Financial Credit Union is offering an educational scholarship for the 2019-2020 school year. Four (4) scholarships will be awarded to students in the amount of $500.00 each.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Be an active member of FFCU and have a savings account where the student is the primary account holder.
- Must be a graduating high school senior within our field of membership.
- Must be accepted to a Michigan college/university for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Not eligible: FFCU employees, FFCU board of directors, and any of their immediate family.
- Must be returned by Friday, April 17th, 2020.
- Must be filled out completely.
- Must be typed or neatly printed.
- Must be double spaced and no more than two pages.
- Must have two teacher reference forms and your high school transcript.
SELECTION CRITERIA/CHECK LIST
- _____School and Community Involvement (10 Points)
- _____Work Experience (5 Points)
- _____Academic Record – Include Transcript (5 Points)
- _____Essay (20 Points)
- _____Teacher Reference Forms (10 Points)
Scholarship check will be dispersed to the college/university of the student’s choice, made payable to the college/university, in the name of the student. Funds will be applied to the student’s account at the college/university’s discretion.
It’s ten years in the future: The year is 2030.
Describe your vision of how you will manage your personal finances in the year 2030.
Include in your vision how you will… Save, borrow, and pay for items, and also visualize how Family Financial Credit Union will make that vision a reality.
**Application packets can be mailed to
FFCU Attn: Marketing
3575 Henry St.
Muskegon, MI 49441.
Application packets can also be delivered to any one of the four branches.
Please be sure to label your packet “2020 Scholarship-Attn: Marketing.”